FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Right Stuf’s ANIME TODAY Talks
TOWARD THE TERRA TV With Bandai Entertainment Gin Tama, girugamesh, reviews, contests & more in episode 80!
GRIMES, IA, November 21, 2008 –
marketing) and Anthony Foronda (marketing coordinator) share details about the series’ production, including how they decided upon its release format. They also discuss their exclusive video interview with the creator of the To Terra… manga, Keiko Takemiya, as well as why they feel Toward the Terra is a classic sci-fi story. And finally, they offer hints about future projects.
Also in episode 80 of ANIME TODAY:
- Chad tells listeners “What’s Hot” in the world of anime and
- Shawne details how fans can find “Charming Deals” on manga and
books from Del Rey.
- Judy discusses the various “walking assist” devices being
developed in Japan in this episode’s “Anime and Gamers’ Guide.”
- Rich and Nick announce the winners of The Girl Who Leapt Through
Time contest from Bandai Entertainment and remind listeners about the new EMMA: A Victorian Romance contest for a replica of creator Kaoru Mori’s Emma art and copies of the Emma and Shirley graphic novels from CMX Manga. Then they kick off a holiday-themed My Santa contest from FUNimation.
- Marie checks out Hideaki Sorachi’s Gin Tama manga, released by
- Nick and Rich provide a rundown of upcoming conventions,
courtesy of AnimeCons.com.
- Listen to musical clips from the JapanFiles.com CD MUSIC by
- And finally, ANIME TODAY highlights some of the newest fan
reviews from RightStuf.com visitors.
Have a question about anime and manga? Want to comment on one of the podcast’s segments? Call our Anime Today Hotline at 1-800-338-6827, ext.
7424. You may hear yourself on a future episode of Anime Today!
www.rightstuf.com <http://www.rightstuf.com> and www.animetoday.com <http://www.animetoday.com
www.rightstuf.com <http://www.rightstuf.com> and www.nozomient.com <http://www.nozomient.com