FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Erica Friedman of ALC Publishing
“If you like Fullmetal Alchemist,” BESPA KUMAMERO, reviews, contests & more in episode 92!
Also in episode 92of ANIME TODAY:
- Chad’s back with “What’s Hot” in the world of anime and manga.
- Shawne reminds fans about the last days to “Fall in Love With Savings” on DVDs and more from FUNimation.
- Rich and Nick remind fans about the contest for Anime Expo 2009 tickets, announce the winners of the two most recent “Year of the Otaku” contests and kick off this week’s installment of the weekly prize blitz.
- Christy offers recommendations to fans of the Fullmetal Alchemist anime in a new “If…/Then” segment.
- Kris and Judy talk about relaxing new trends in the Japanese art world in a new “Anime and Gamers’ Guide.”
- Rich provides a rundown of upcoming conventions, courtesy of AnimeCons.com.
- Judy fields an “Anime Today Q & A” question about travel destinations for tourists looking for a traditional Japanese experience, as well as destinations for those with anime and manga on their minds.
- Listen to musical clips from the JapanFiles.com CD Romantic Waves by BESPA KUMAMERO.
- And finally, ANIME TODAY highlights some of the newest fan reviews from RightStuf.com visitors.
Have a question about anime and manga? Want to comment on one of the podcast’s segments? Call our Anime Today Hotline at 1-800-338-6827, ext. 7424. You may hear yourself on a future episode of Anime Today!
Visit www.rightstuf.com and www.animetoday.com for this episode, as well as an archive of all ANIME TODAY episodes and extended liner notes. Listeners can also download and subscribe to ANIME TODAY via the Apple iTunes Music Store.
Meet other anime fans, talk with ANIME TODAY listeners, submit your suggestions for future episodes and more at the new ANIME TODAY forums: http://www.rightstuf.com/ubbthreads/.
Follow ANIME TODAY on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/animetoday
Find Right Stuf on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Right-Stuf-Nozomi-Entertainment/70101247744?ref=nf
ABOUT ANIME TODAY
Released every other week, ANIME TODAY is the first commercially-produced podcast aimed at enthusiasts of Japanese animation and comics (“anime” and “manga”). Each episode features fresh content and gives listeners a glimpse into what’s new and what’s hot in the world of anime and manga. Segments include reviews of titles from all major anime studios, insights into the industry from anime producers, tips on traveling to and around Japan, interaction with listeners, contests, prizes and more.
“If you’re into anime and what’s happening in the anime market then this is the podcast for you!”
- User review on iTunes
ABOUT RIGHT STUF, INC.
Currently celebrating its 21st year in business, Right Stuf, Inc. was one of the first players in the U.S. Japanese Animation (“anime”) industry, as both an anime producer/distributor and a retailer. Right Stuf works to promote knowledge of its own products, as well as the anime and manga industry, in general, through its online storefront at RightStuf.com and a variety of media including podcasts and special publications.
Nozomi Entertainment, Right Stuf’s production division, is dedicated to the highest quality releases. True to the Japanese word that inspired its name, Nozomi’s focus is on “what fans want.” By focusing on a limited number of anime properties each year, the Nozomi production team ensures each release receives the care and attention to detail it deserves.
From anime classics like Astro Boy, Kimba and Gigantor to modern comedies, dramas and favorites such as The Irresponsible Captain Tylor, His and Her Circumstances, Gravitation, Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars, Ninja Nonsense, To Heart, The Third: The Girl With the Blue Eye, Emma: A Victorian Romance, Maria Watches Over Us, ARIA and Gakuen Alice, Right Stuf and Nozomi Entertainment produce quality programming for fans of all ages and interests. For more information, visit www.rightstuf.com and www.nozomient.com.